necessary zuko appreciation
make this cool lemon the new meme
a challenger approaches
We add this
And now we have this
Are those the Beatles?
I couldn’t think of the word for tea so I said England water
*gets homework out of bag* i think that’s enough homework for one day
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
[writes paper] this doesn’t make any sense [prints it] [doesn’t proof read] [hands it in for a grade]
am i Cool now, tumblr
When we live in a world where you can access free content of naked consenting women in less than 5 seconds, why are people still invading the privacy of non-consenting women for nudes?
Hint: It has something to do with people feeling entitled to making any woman their personal porn, even if it violates or humiliates her in the process.
Some snaps from my Harry Potter Reread - Part 1 [Part 2]
Hirosaki Castle in Spring. Japan - (By Glenn Waters)